are marketed as easy to use and safe by the companies that market such
you use them wrongly.
using this type of cosmetic product especially if you have any preexisting
Potential Risks of Magnetic Eyelashes
eyelashes or any other eye cosmetics if your eyes already have irritation or infection.
magnetics can tear your natural eyelashes or can damage the
hair follicles of the eyes.
all the instructions on the packing carefully given by the manufacturer. You can lose your
natural lashes during removal. They can break your natural lashes and
your natural lashes may grow in the wrong direction.
appointment. According to a study of National Institue of Health , these eye cosmetic products may
dislodge of your eyes and become moving projectiles.
brush to the eyes. This can lead to corneal abrasion and can damage
the cornea of the eye.
You may experience a stye on eyelids.
Are Magnetic Eyeliner and Eyelashes Safe?
short answer appears to be yes.
correctly or safely.
How to use Correctly or Safely?
prevent bacterial infection.
manufacturer’s instructions must.
eye shadow, be sure to use it first and then use magnetic
along your lash line.
natural eyelashes after then use the other.
quickly to the eyeliners. If you are using such a set of magnetic lashes that
doesn’t require eyeliners then each side of the lashes should
attach together directly.
- Don’t share your lashes with others.
- Change the lashes or every cosmetic product after every three
- Keep the lashes box clean and closed.
- Don’t keep your lashes at a place above the 30° temperature.
- If you are allergic or irritant with magnetic lashes then doesn’t use
- Wash your hands before touching the skin of the eyes.
- Don’t touch or scratch the eyeball while applying the
- Don’t try to put lashes while driving a vehicle. It can cause
injury or infection.
- If you are having MRI, ask your doctor before using magnetic