cosmetics procedure that is used to straighten hairs. It is
performed by the only licensed cosmetologists to flip up
hair perming technology.
irritation allergic reactions
on them. It can affect your eyes and can cause blurry vision or
even blindness in some cases.
Side Effects of Lash Perm
necessary to know about the side effects of eyelash perming. Today
we will briefly discuss these.
- Eyelash perming procedure is not approved by FDA.
- It can cause an allergic reaction to your eyelids.
- Burning eyes
- Blurry vision
- Eyerisks involve even eye damage
- It can break the lashes or make the fallout.
- The the lash lift
has less chance of lash damage as compared to lash perm.
- As per the doctor’s instructions you have to keep them completely
dry for 24 hours.
- This procedure is better for those people who have
long lashes because it can make your lashes appear
- Sometimes it requires freshening up or top-up at the
- Lash perming is old while the lash lift is a new form for this
- Lash lifts have a longer-lasting result than a lash
Is Lash Perm Safe?
alternative cosmetic products that are used close to the eyes such as
false eyelashes, mascara, and eyelash curlers. Let’s discuss
some good qualities of eyelash perming.
- It is better than eye curler or mascara because lash perming doesn’t
make lashes thicker or darker.
- Tiny flexible rods and a perming solution is used that
are specially designed for the eyes.
- It is resistant to water, sweat, and tears and lasts up to 2
to 3 months.
- They are not supposed to hurt.
- You can choose the rod size that suits you best.
- You can determine your curl how tight would be according to
- Eyelash perming does not include eyelash glue or adhesives that can cause an allergic reaction.
- They are very suitable for those people who have long or straight
lashes. They are also best for women with wide and open